Can you confirm what’s happening over the summer?
With schools breaking up, many people will be heading off on holiday soon. Business-wise, the summer can be quiet and there’s a temptation to write-off the next 6 weeks.
Here are a few things that you could do:
- Invest in some Training & Development for your team whilst things are quieter.
- Hold some ½ year Reviews with your team and create priorities and personal development plans for the 2nd half of the year.
- Hold a Planning & Development session to ensure you’re set up to have a cracking 2nd half to the year.
- Or even hold an Action Planning session to buck the trend and have a cracking summer trading period!
- Create your own Personal or Leadership Development Plan for the 2nd
It’s always useful to have an experienced, objective and commercially minded outsider to facilitate important meetings. And as one-offs, the investment is modest. If you commit to using an outsider, you’re also far more likely to follow through. If you’d like to discuss how I may be able to help simply reply to this email.
I’ve just run a 3-hour workshop on time-management for a small head office team and I have 2 one-off planning sessions scheduled in later this week.
To discuss how you might make good use of this quiet period please give me a call (07931 882 555) or message me at email@example.com